Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Much Panadol Is An Overdose Panadol/ Paracetamol Overdose?? 10 Points?

Panadol/ Paracetamol Overdose?? 10 points? - how much panadol is an overdose

My former best friend called me and told me that shes sorry for the problems between us. I saw her, and she said something that made unbeliveably terrible for his family and everyone who cares. I was really shocked because she has ruined the lives of many people, and said he was sorry, you have everything wrong.

I asked and she said, finally - started to paracetamol overdose, because he thinks he should be punished. It took some yesterday and today, but wouldnt tell me how. I went to ring an ambulance, although she said it was good.
She stopped and said he was only joking and had to lie for me to do to be friends again.

So confusing! she is able to invent stories,-bThey do not know what to do. I said come in guna see today evening.

He said that the problems go away and death is never easy or something, because the debt and the problems of eaten alive and they hate every part of it - just his words.

I do not want to create a scandal, if it is a joke, but what needs to be monitored. When she overdosed, how long before they are harmful, and what are the symptoms of an overdose. She seems good to me. I do not want anythign to happen.

How many pills does it will not appear until the final long-term damage - to say where the differences - some only 10, while others say atleast 50 years and older.

1 comment:

  1. Panadol overdose is usually not the cause of sudden death, but caused liver failure due to toxic effects of drugs on liver cells, once the business of the substance that the drug combination is achieved. I've seen liver failure in 20 tablets at once. You probably need to encourage people to go to a doctor ... Did you also know that the liver is a very painful way to die, is .. yellow, is that you get a big fat stomach and the liver is filled, there is little hope!

    ReplyDelete