Monday, February 15, 2010

Large Heart Cookie Anxiety Or Heart Problems??? Help?

Anxiety or Heart Problems??? help? - large heart cookie

Every time I eat something high in sodium, or some semi-junk ... I think the heart beat faster and my pulse is around 75 beats per minute.

I'm out of shape, but only about 8 or 9 pounds overweight, but I have big breasts to the accounts of some of my greatest weight, that someone so little (136 pounds and 5 feet 1)

I eat very healthy, but rarely the training, very little junk food, no coffee, no soda, no alcohol, dessert can be 3-4 nights a week, and slightly smaller, usually a cookie or dessert.

But that could be the fear that my heart I feel in my heart for a quick second, then we increase the panic, or a problem go with your heart

Ive seen a cardiologist, had an echo in the spring, and gave it 5 times since May, and all is well with myHeart, they say.,

What is it?

21 years in the year, and I'm scared to think of me with a heart problem :-(

2 comments:

  1. If your doctor has reviewed them and said, heart problems, which probably is an anxiety or panic attack. I have over 20 years and took the time to understand what it was. My daughter is 19 years to 3 years. There are medications for this if it really bothers you. You can also use relaxation techniques and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were on numerous occasions and has often been said that everything goes well, against what they fear?

    U must be lucky that you can go to a doctor, there are thousands of people without health insurance who can not.

    ReplyDelete