Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats Causing My Babys Constipation What Else Can I Use For My Babys Constipation? Lactulose Causing Tooth Decay?

What else can I use for my babys constipation? Lactulose causing tooth decay? - whats causing my babys constipation

My 10 months has had constipation problems in recent months and prescribed lactulose, because they are on and off since the beginning. His teeth have started coming through about a month ago, and I thought that you are a little irregular, but not sure. Now his upper teeth coming through and has a very distinct dark gray / black spot on the back of it. They found that the use of lactulose is too long to cause tooth decay because they are very rich in sugar. This bothered me a little because I asked my doctor if I could have a long-term effects on my baby if I continued to use it, but assured me it would be nice. The only problem is that if you have to stop him, my daughter trouble going to bathroom again. I have tried all other options, including changing their diet, but is lactulose, which is working well. I've heard that some people use brown sugar and boiled water, but could have the same problem with my teeth result in the end. Would otherwise have had this problem and find a better solution, one that does not decay?

No comments:

Post a Comment