Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pictures Of Paper Towels How To Fold Bath Towels In Decorative Way!!!?

How to fold bath towels in decorative way!!!? - pictures of paper towels

Does anyone know a site where they show how to fold towels so decorative. I do not know if anyone understands what I mean, but I have a lot of facilities (the house during the chase, so I do not ask how they are dealing with) a towel rack with towel wrapped with towels and other forms of folding a U - shaped flower on top and use it to the toilet to keep paper and decorated baskets. If anyone has any ideas or pictures please send the best site --

1 comment:

  1. I saw the results from the cleaning of the house to do. I always thought it was a terrible waste of time that could be better used for more clean. The decorative effect only lasts until someone grabs the towel in large format (all seated), then everyone is screwed again.

    ReplyDelete