Monday, November 9, 2009

Chest Pain More Condition_symptoms How Do You Know If Chest Pain Is A Heart Problem Not Something More Serious?

How do you know if chest pain is a heart problem not something more serious? - chest pain more condition_symptoms

I often have chest pain in my heart and in my lower left rib cage area under my heart, I sometimes pain in the left arm and fingers.
I am not at all worried, and only go to the doctor when something is obviously wrong with me, I am active and eat well too.
What is fever?
I am 19 years old
£ 123
5'7

1 comment:

  1. The most common cause of pain in this area is the hook prechordial syndrome. It happens probably 90% of the population at least once a year, although most people do not know what the callee does not. If it hurts to breathe, and you have shallow breaths until the pain disappears upon, thats prechordial catches. It could also be heartburn or acid indigestion, or just gas. But when it radiates into the left arm and fingers, which could be a problem with the heart, so if you really think that their partner would get an electrocardiogram.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precordial_ ...

    ReplyDelete