Friday, November 20, 2009

How Much Does A New Drivers License Cost In Ohio Suspended License In 1 State/getting A License In Another State If U Have Completed Everything Court Ordered?

Suspended license in 1 state/getting a license in another state if u have completed everything court ordered? - how much does a new drivers license cost in ohio

Ok heres the deal, I have a license in Ohio, June 9, 2009 to 9 June 2010 suspended due to a DUI. I currently have privleges driving and working hours. I have to pay a one-hour program of action of 72 pilots who sought the most advice on the terms of my probation and court costs that I set my lawyer and I paid my own and I I've already paid my reinstatement in the amount from $ 475 discount if my license again. However, heres the deal. I moved to Minnesota, because my partner the way, had to work there. Who knows what the surgery my current license is from here in Ohio since his suspension until June 2010 that? Can I have a license in Minnesota, since I stopped in Ohio Clock? I finished everything, which the court has ordered? Or should I wait until my suspension fully implemented in Ohio before I can be from another state? Any help in this matter would be useful ... thank you very much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment