Friday, November 13, 2009

Chlamydia On Leg How Can Chlamydia Be Spread?

How can chlamydia be spread? - chlamydia on leg

Therefore, I was diagnosed with chlamydia. After my last boyfriend I had to test a sexually transmitted disease, and was clean. My current friend, he never swears unprotected sex. I have yet to test himself, but I will not wait for the results so long. In the meantime I have asked myself whether I had encountered anywhere else.
I recently went to the strip bar with my friend and other friends. They dared not go on stage. And I did. The exhaust system put his head between my legs, you know, a good show and others. I was wearing underwear and socks. Chlamydia can be achieved, perhaps this way?
In addition, once you kissed me. Quite unexpected for me. So it could be a boy or a girl oral, kissing and chlamydia spread this way? I kissed my friend just a few days later, after I gave orally. Could be happening?
Is there another way to chlamydia spread through direct sexual relations?
I would help to appreciate it, because I am not to be disturbed superH no reason for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment