Friday, November 6, 2009

Fun Running Sayings What Is The Best Way To Make My Friends And The People Around Laugh. Also A Good Way To Make Fun Of Them.?

What is the best way to make my friends and the people around laugh. also a good way to make fun of them.? - fun running sayings

All my friends are fun, but I need for myself, so what are some ways or words that'll be fun. and it's always fun to make fun of my friends, but always on ideas for what are good ways to enjoy his friends or others.

3 comments:

  1. tickling is the best way - seriusly!
    COS HYSTERICLY then laugh!

    then u can make fun of COS, how sensitive they are! Cool eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tickling is the best way - seriusly!
    COS HYSTERICLY then laugh!

    then u can make fun of COS, how sensitive they are! Cool eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make a blog and share some funny jokes videosor, I Got Mine, please visit living there and thank you for comment:
    http://www.videosalem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete