Sunday, February 14, 2010

Installing Welded Wire Fence Welded Wire Garden Fence?

Welded wire garden fence? - installing welded wire fence

Taking into account the installation of green 2 "x3" - 48 "Couture-toaster. Envision a 4x4 posts (especially) in the corners and at the door, with t-support posts to enter. It is a wall of big and only 140 meters linear. My concern is - Do I need special assistance at the end or corner posts? do not think that the welded wire stretched through the chain is also a concern that tension? Each page of the instructions in this installation?

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Even if it is not necessary that the tension will be taught the fence as a chain link fence still needs. If it prepare a fence in a straight line to two pieces with a holder, even if the cement posts. If you are 4 corners, you need the key angles on both sides of each corner. Although a little closer, if not build, it is solid, not how you want it to be done. I do the same to my garden. I do exactly what I did on the fence a lot. Corners great angle braces, walk-in door, then pull back up and taught by brackets and son. That reminds me of ... I must go and work in the mines! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4x4 posts seems a waste, a wire fence using green cloth soldiers. You can buy steel pole, or do even better 2''pipa and the same. Jobs should be two to three feet on the ground. You can end cement posts and where the door is. You can book reservations with a position that is much easier to dig holes.

    ReplyDelete