Saturday, February 13, 2010

Watch Ross On Gangs Who Watched Ross Kemp On Gangs Last Night?

Who watched Ross Kemp on Gangs last night? - watch ross on gangs

Are gangs Rome to beg, steal, and to run the prostitution in the United Kingdom, for example, a major problem in the United Kingdom than expected?

I saw many beggars in Cardiff, Rome ofteh with babies or small children who feel very bad and exploitation.

And what to do about this problem? Since those who want the EU to allow "free movement" of people in our country, should not foot the bill for the police, rather than the British taxpayer?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your answer to Q and Lissy, but I do not see how this big ugly face makes me turn the stomach. If I need a shave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw
    They are a group of people uncomfortable
    In fact, not even deserve the name of the people

    they have the courage to say that the flight of their culture and customs is? "I do not think so!

    ReplyDelete